Las Vegas luxury homes for sale
Ah yes, the dream to live in an area of Las Vegas where the homes are on more than a 5th of an acre, in a guard gated community overlooking the beautiful Las Vegas Strip AND majestic natural desert beauty; all with room to spare to house a small village. The amazing Las Vegas luxury home builders have provided us with some of the most prestigious and elegant real estate in the city. Some are so extravagant you might even be able to find Las Vegas Hotels for less! haha
There are several areas in the valley where you can find Las Vegas Luxury homes for sale so let’s discuss:
Summerlin Las Vegas Luxury Homes-In this master-plan community, you will find several areas within that encompass some pretty phenomenal homes. Summerlin includes so many amenities like some of the best community centers in town, wonderful public libraries, parks on every corner with bike and walking trails that give you the true suburban feel.
Here are SOME of the Summerlin Las Vegas luxury homes areas…
- The Ridges are where the custom homes are built to perfection. The Ridges are located in the 89135 zip code along Bear’s Best Golf Course. Talk about AMAZING! From the moment you get passed the guard gates (hopefully it’s from being invited) you will travel along tiny roads that lead you to the several subdivisions within that have their own individual gates to get through. But be careful driving along these quiet and quaint roads because there are several pathways for golf carts to drive across while they go from the 18th hole to their respective homes.
- The Hills South is a village home to two very respected and higher end custom home communities: TPC golf and Eagle Ranch. The location is very admirable being right off of Summerlin Parkway and Rampart, allowing quick access to anywhere you need to go!
- The Canyons is a very elegant custom home community also located on TPC golf course. I have a friend that lives here and let me just say, the greenery within is enough to satisfy any person moving to Las Vegas from, well, anywhere but the desert.
- Red Rock Country Club is just down the street from The Ridges. Sitting at the foot of Red Rock Canyon, the backdrop for this community is unmatched. Prices are from the high $300,000’s to $4 million.
- Mountain Trails is a Las Vegas luxury homes community that has just over 100 custom lots, which is smaller than some of the other higher end villages in Summerlin.
Henderson Luxury homes-Henderson is considered one of the Top 100 places to live in the United State 2012. Henderson is it’s own city, however as residents of Las Vegas we consider it to be part of the Las Vegas whole. I do believe that on mail it DOES say Henderson, but besides that they are all Las Vegans to me. Comprising of just over 105 square miles, the city of Henderson has a total of approximately 270,000 residents. Along with some pretty wonderful homes, Henderson also has a few Las Vegas luxury homes communities that have some unbelievably amazing real estate for purchase.
- MacDonald Highlands-With the slogan “Life at the Top”, one understands that the community that sits 2,700 feet over the valley has a true view that can create great admiration amongst those tiny people below them. 😉
- Lake Las Vegas luxury homes-All I can say is WOW when I think of the beauty of this lovely and elegant area that surrounds the man-made lake at the eastern side of the valley. Among the homes are some pretty gorgeous areas to shop and eat then walk along the cobblestone streets. It seriously takes you to another place, like a romantic vacation to the south of France without the painful hit to your wallet. If you take photos there and make your Facebook location as Nice, France, I don’t believe anyone would argue with you unless you had the Las Vegas Strip located in the distant background. Be careful when trying to impress your 400 Facebook “friends” okay? **You’re welcome**
- Anthem– Featuring Anthem Highlands, Anthem Country Club, Anthem Coventry, Solera (unsure of why it’s not called “Anthem” Solera like all the others?) and Sun City Anthem this is the largest master plan community in the city.
There is another Las Vegas Luxury Homes communities throughout Las Vegas that I must mention:
- Spanish Trails-As one of the better known luxury communities, Spanish Trails has maintained a great reputation as one of the most prestigious areas. It was built back in the 1980’s, but has continued to keep up in status amongst the newer luxury home areas here in town. With it’s highly exclusive golf course that is surrounded by the 11 neighborhoods that make up Spanish trails, the beauty and regal feel of this community will stand the test of time.When I drive by on Sunday mornings for church, I can’t help but imagine them having tea and crumpets at that very moment.
If you are searching for Las Vegas luxury homes for sell, we can help. In fact, I would like nothing more than to help you in this process from the initial search of your dream home to the guest room you will provide me when I take my monthly staycation. 😉
Please contact us today to get your snapshot of all Las Vegas Homes for Sale, Las Vegas Luxury Home Sale and/or Las Vegas Luxury Home Foreclosures!