If you love the sound of a revving engine and you want to enjoy everything from NASCAR to drag racing, you need to make your way out of the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. This track features everything from the NHRA nationals to a bullring event. Of course, this is also home to the NASCAR weekend in Las Vegas.
Schedule of Events
There are many upcoming events for 2013 – 2014 on the schedule at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Some of the events include:
- • Electric Daisy Carnival – Friday, June 21 through Monday, June 24
- • NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Race – Saturday, September 28
- • PSCA – Saturday, October 5 and Sunday, October 6
- • Jegs Sports Nationals – Thursday, October 10 through Sunday, October 13
- • NHRA Fall Nationals – Thursday, October 24 through Sunday, October 27
- • Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series – Thursday, October 31 through Sunday, November 3
- • Streetcar Super Nationals – Thursday, November 14 through Sunday, November 17
- • NASCAR Weekend – Friday, March 7, 2014 through Sunday, March 9, 2014
Many other events will be added to the schedule throughout the year and tickets for every event will be available online. The price for tickets depends on the event you choose, how many days you attend and the type of ticket you prefer.
Other Attractions at the Speedway
The Speedway is not only a place to check out a NASCAR race, but also a place for incredible track tours, exotic racing and dream racing. These are three of the most popular things you can do at the Las Vegas motor Speedway all year round.
Speedway tours will provide a view of nine tracks, a visit a luxury suite and access to see the infield of the superspeedway. You may even get to take laps around the track depending on availability. Tours are $8 per person and $6 for children under 12.
Dream racing and exotic racing allow you to actually take a trip around the Speedway in some of the fastest cars on earth. Whether you want to drive a Lamborghini or Porsche around the Speedway, you can with these two racing experiences. Check the website for more details at, http://www.lvms.com/.